The Ultimate In
Locking Solid Steel Couplers
Solid Steel Locking Coupler - Model G2050
Class 3 - 5000# GTW Coupler
Designed to retain a 2" ball
Trailer Frame Adaptations
Model G2050-A 50 degree A-Frame.
One-piece 3/16" thick formed Steel Plate formed with a 50 degree included angle to be welded to the outer trailer frame members.
Model G2050-33 3 inch beam adapter.
For installation on a trailer with a 3" wide beam at the center of the trailer.
|In this position, the coupler is locked|
onto the ball of the tow vehicle.
|In this position, the coupler provides
theft protection while the trailer is
unattached and off the ball of the
(Bottom view of coupler shown)
Features of the Solid Steel Locking Coupler
- Theft protection while the trailer is both on and off the ball of the tow vehicle.
- Design tested to Vehicle Equipment Safety Commission V5 Specification.
- Each unit is individually tested to verify ball retention and fit.
- Available in galvanized or chrome plated models.
- Engineered to reduce many of the weaknesses of currently available non-locking designs.
- Detent pin will help prevent accidental uncoupling if lock is disengaged.
- Locking coupler to the ball will help prevent accidental uncoupling.
- Bolt cutters, the standard tool for trailer thieves are totally ineffective for unauthorized removal of trailer
- Self-contained lock - Only a key is needed to operate coupler
- Key replacement available
to Guardian Home Page
To Order, or Request Additional Information